Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? If so, then you can join the Bursary Scholarships at Wayamba University of Sri Lanka .
The program is open for Sri Lankan candidates who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university in Sri Lanka.
A nice option for students from Sri Lanka to pursue an undergraduate degree at Wayamba University of Sri Lanka.
Established in 1991, the Wayamba University of Sri Lanka is one of the latest and modern learnings and research institutions in Sri Lanka. It offers students degree programs much more than a mere educational qualification.
Why at the Wayamba University of Sri Lanka? The university provides students with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in an engaging environment. Here, you will get the best career opportunities for the ultimate destination.
- Students selected for merit bursary will receive Rs.4000 per installment.
- Students chosen for the ordinary support will receive Rs.3900 per installment.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Wayamba University of Sri Lanka
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to Rs.4000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
Bursary Scholarships at Wayamba University of Sri Lanka Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Agriculture and Plantation Management, Applied Sciences, Business Studies and Finance, Livestock, fisheries and nutrition, medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students are selected for merit or ordinary Bursary scholarship according to the marking scheme
- Applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for the Bursary Scholarships at Wayamba University of Sri Lanka: For being considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the application form and hand over to Grama Niladari of the division.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the acceptance letter along with a form and savings account details at any Bank of a student.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will often need to meet the English language requirements of the university.