REMUS-SEBRING Group Scholarships for Students in Austria
Together with the Graz University of Technology, the REMUS-SEBRING Group is awarding five REMUS-SEBRING Group Scholarships for Students in Austria to talented and motivated female students in Austria.
The studentship is available to pursue the bachelor and masters degree coursework in the field of Mechanical Engineering for a maximum period of two years.
The Graz University of Technology offers 18 bachelors and 33 masters study programs across all technology and natural science disciplines. It has more than 13,000 students and approximately 2,000 students graduate every year.
Why at the Graz University of Technology? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Here students can get opportunities to gain specialist knowledge
The sponsorship will provide for a maximum of 24 months with appropriate proof of achievement.or bachelor’s students, the amount provided monthly is 500 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 12,000 € over the period of two years. For master’s students, the amount provided monthly is 900 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 21,600 € over a period of two years.
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree program
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Graz University of Technology and REMUS-SEBRING Group
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five awards are available
- Nationality: Austrian students
- The award can be taken in Austria
REMUS-SEBRING Group Scholarships for Students in Austria Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Female Austrian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and postgraduate degree program in Mechanical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have been admitted to the bachelors and masters program since the winter semester 2019/20 and have thus far provided excellent proof of academic achievement will be considered.
- How to Apply for the REMUS-SEBRING Group Scholarships for Students in Austria: To be considered for this education award, seekers are prescribed to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can send their complete applications of bursary by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programs and two reference letters from teachers.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.