University of Rwanda Postdoctoral Research Program
In collaboration with the Swedish University of Agriculture Science, the University of Rwanda is inviting applicants to take part in the University of Rwanda Postdoctoral Research Program in Rwanda.
The program is open for those brilliant Ph.D. aspirants from Rwanda who want to undertake research training under the ENTRUST in the described fields for the academic year 2020-2021.
Admirable opportunity for students from Rwanda
The University of Rwanda organized into six subject-based colleges. It is the largest higher education institution composed of six independent, self-governing colleges. It supports the development of Rwanda by discovering and advancing knowledge, committed to the highest standards of academic excellence.
Why at the University of Rwanda? The university prepares students for service to their communities and country through an applied service-learning pro. It creates applied, evidence-driven, research centers focused on problem-solving, aligned with Rwanda’s development needs. grammes nationally and internationally.
The grant will provide educational fund for your studies.
- Course Level: Ph.D. research
- Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Rwanda
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Rwandan students
- The award can be taken in Rwanda
University of Rwanda Postdoctoral Research Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Rwandan citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research training in Gender and Rural Entrepreneurship, Gender, Rural Transformation, and ICT, Farming, Food Consumption Patterns, and Health.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must be a Rwanda student, be a UR staff, have demonstrated ability to independently initiate conduct, and complete research projects, strong practical knowledge in both qualitative and quantitative software.
- How to Apply for the University of Rwanda Postdoctoral Research Program: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be registered as a PhD degree candidate at the University of Rwanda. After being accepted, candidates can send their award applications to Mrs. Gloriose gashayija umulisa, the program officer at UR-CPGS email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your PhD degree certificate, the cover letter indicates your scientific interest, CV and recommendation letter.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are required to hold a PhD degree certificate in relevant fields with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All claimants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency.