Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award
For encouraging outstanding international students to pursue higher education in the USA, the University of Arizona is offering the Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award for the academic year 2020-21.
This is a highly competitive undergraduate tuition award open to eligible students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1885, the University of Arizona is a public research university that provides an ideal environment in the various fields of studies for the students. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and research degree level programs.
Why at the University of Arizona? The university offers a range of study option and provides a world-class experience for its students. It prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers.
The university will provide the award amount of $2,000 – $35,000 per academic year for incoming freshman
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A limited number of merit-based financial aid positions will be awarded to students based upon their application for admission who demonstrate significant international experience during high school and who exhibit outstanding academic records and test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT, and SAT).
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the program’s total eight semesters.
- Offers are non-negotiable and are not increased to match offers from other institutions and remain the same as the initial offer for continuing students, even if a student improves their UA GPA.
- Awards are not offered to students admitted for spring.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- If a student is classified as an Arizona resident*, this application will be adjusted to cover a proportional amount of resident tuition.
- How to Apply for the Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must complete UA International admissionapplication for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying applicants must submit their complete application, transcripts, and Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) certificate.
- Admission Requirements: All students who are interested to apply for this application program must check the admission requirements by their country.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.