Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University
If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University.
The program is open for domestic students who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the President University in Indonesia.
Founded in 2001, President University is a private university which has accreditation and International curriculum, located in Indonesia. It has four faculties with 16 undergraduates programs and two post-graduate programs.
Why at the President University? The university’s mission is to establish an education system with a high standard of excellence. It also strengthens and encourages self-development to become creative, innovative, inclusive and broad-minded leaders.
The sponsorship will provide full or partial awards for winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded to outstanding Indonesia citizen students who demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, sound character and strong leadership potential.
- How to Apply for the Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University: For grasping the opportunity, applicants are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach Copy of Color Scanned KTP or student ID card, recent close-up colour photograph in red background, copy of the letter of acceptance from president university, co-singed by your parent, copy of high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardised test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or others.