Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019
In order to focus on attracting high-quality applicants from European Union countries, the Centre for International Cooperation in Education is offering Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019 .
The fund is designed for those eligible candidates who are either enrolled in a master or a doctoral program or employed at eligible institutions in the Czech Republic.
Worthy opportunity for EU students
The Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) is responsible for a number of international programs and carries out activities relating to the promotion of education. It is a semi-budgetary organization in the Czech Republic.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides students a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. They can get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge.
Each successful scholar will get the educational fund.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS)
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the Czechia
Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from European Union countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or a doctoral program
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for students of master/doctoral programs and academic researchers only for the preparation of a master thesis or a Ph.D. dissertation.
How to Apply for the Scholarships for EU Students in Czechia, 2019
To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be registered as a PhD or masters degree student at the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- For taking entrance in this program, aspirants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All applicants have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.