NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019 Programme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 23rd October, 2019.
- Nationality: Nigerians
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019 Eligibility.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5 grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Courses of Study.
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application:
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geosciences / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://scholastica.ng/ , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN),
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Scholastica is the official platform for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- NNPC/ SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official Scholastica website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
- NNPC/SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- NNPC/SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN Representatives/Agents to assist applicants.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a computer-based test