HILLCITY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND AND APPLICATION PROCESS
About Hillcity Foundation
Hillcity Foundation is a non-profit organization designed with the primary purpose of adding value to the lives of youths. The organization has the vision of developing young people to reach their full potential, by offering financial assistance to Nigerian undergraduates in need of such assistance. In the long run, recipients of the Hillcity Foundation Scholarship will live a fulfilling life by discovering their purpose and destinies. Hillcity currently has two branches in Africa: one in Nigeria and the other in Uganda. The Nigerian branch is situated in the City of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The Nigerian branch has witnessed a growth in the number of recipients. With over 1208 awards and 109 mentors. The branch is Uganda has 10 awards and 11 mentors currently. The foundation achieves its vision through four programs:
- The educational support program – the program supports young undergraduates to attain quality education by supporting them to achieve their dream and fulfill their destiny
- The mentorship program – the foundation operates with a mindset that young persons needs guidance and mentorship hence the mentorship program. Young persons will have the opportunity to harness their full potential and bring out the best in them. Each recipient of the hillcity foundation is assigned a mentor to guide them through their journey.
- The economic empowerment program – young graduates looking to be entrepreneur can take advantage of this program. The program provides startup capital to young persons who have profitable business ideas.
- Self-discovery program – the Hillcity foundation holds several seminars and workshop for educated youths. These seminars will go a long way in helping youths achieve their full potential.
Hillcity Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
The Hillcity education program was formed with the sole intent to help undergraduates achieve their true potential. The scholarship is available to all Nigerian undergraduates irrespective of their level or course. This award is aimed at assisting students with financial difficulties achieve their dreams maximizing their full potentials.
Candidates of the scholarship will have to pass through the evaluation process conducted by the ESP committee. Both the number of scholarships to be awarded and the stipulated amount the scholarship is pegged at are decided annually by the executive committee.
- Applicants must be a Nigeria
- Applicants referred by a Core team member, Selected person, groups or organization must be approved by the executive committee.
- Scholarship is awarded to youths not above the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants must have successfully passed SSCE.
- Applicants must be undergraduates in Nigerian Federal / State Tertiary Institution with verifiable supporting Educational Documents
- The scholarship is awarded on the ground that recipients will to subscribe to HCF Mentorship Program.
- Applicants must have genuine need for the award, this is accessed by the foundation executive committee.
- Applicants will have to complete the Hillcity Educational Support application.
How to Apply for the Hillcity Foundation Scholarship
Applicants can apply for the scholarship with the application steps below:
- Create an account on this link
- Fill all forms with accurate details
- Upload all required documents.
- Confirm application reference number.
- Successful applicants will be called for either an examination or aptitude test.
Level: All Levels
Worth: N50,000 every year till graduation.
Application date: due to the COVID19 pandemic, the educational program is postponed to a future date. We will keep you updated for more information