Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid
Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid: As knowing the power of education, Southern Cross University provides a range of multiple study programs for their commencing students.
These are fantastically valuable scholarships for future students to support their first year of study. Freshmen students are eligible to apply this funded education.
Southern Cross has been ranked among the top 150 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings under 50 years of age.
Why at Southern Cross University? Southern Cross offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
The Southern Cross University will provide the educational study fund for their future students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate Programme
- Application Deadline: Varies according to The grants award
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies according to The grants award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International, Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible to apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Any future students who want to get started commencing their first year of study at the SCU are eligible to apply.
- How to Apply for the Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid: To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, interested candidates are needed to take admission to SCU. After then undergraduate applicants will only need to apply online once and will be considered for all donor-funded scholarships that they are eligible for.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate degrees, the required entry score uses the Australian Year 12 qualification which is measured by the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
- Language Requirments: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.