Fully Funded Chinese Council International Scholarships, 2019.
Chinese Government Scholarships are awarded by Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) to international students in Chinese universities affiliated with CSC.
CSC Scholarship’s online application system or admission process is started from December to April every year (generally). But the Last date to apply in different University is different for China Scholarships. CSC Scholarships online application is very important for scholarships applicant.
There are 274 Chinese universities offering scholarships for international students every year. The list of universities under Chinese government scholarship is available in the official link. The Study Chinese in China also available under scholarship. There are many universities offering Chinese language scholarships in China and MBBS in China.
These scholarships are awarded to students through agencies like,
- Chinese government scholarships through University
- The Chinese embassy in other countries, which have diplomatic relations with China.
Silk Road Scholarship also know as Road and Belt Scholarship or Forbidden City Scholarship (FCS) for Beijing Universities are also offering under China Scholarships Council. The scholarships Amount is the same as Chinese Government Scholarship. This scholarship is designed for countries who are the part of Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) or the Silk Road Economic Belt program. The financial aid for graduate school student will be covered under scholarships.
There are 279 Chinese universities in China offering scholarships for international students. Please visit the official link to know the full details of these universities.
CSC Scholarship is offered by the Chinese Scholarship Council, which is also called and known as Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS). Chinese Scholarship Council offering fully funded Scholarship under Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) program to study bachelor degree programs, master degree programs, and doctoral degree programs in Chinese Universities.
There are many Scholarship offered by the Chinese Scholarship Council under Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) programs:
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-EU Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program
- Marine Scholarship of China
- Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-PIF Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
- MOFCOM Scholarship
Scholarship applicant can apply for the CSC Scholarship more than one University at the same time. You have to fill separate CSC scholarship online application form for CSC scholarship and University Application form for admission and then submit it separately to each university. As per the details verified by the Chinese Scholarship Council, international students have the liberty to apply for admission under scholarships in 273 universities and these universities are recognized with China Scholarships Council.
For detail scholarship benefits, please visit the official website.
Master and Ph.D. students almost in every field can apply for Scholarship I.e. Engineering, Medical, management, law etc.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
General Procedure to Apply, Follow it Step by Step-
- Step 1: Find Some good university having your department and is affiliated with CGS. here is the Subject Wise University List Under CSC.
- Video: How to find your required university, https://youtu.be/yXZYwPy4yCY
- Step 2: Contact with Professor of the university and request him/her to accept you as a student. You will get Email Sample on the given link. Having acceptance from the professor will increase your chances of scholarship and this isn’t too tough.
- When he is agree to Accept you then send him Supervisor Request Letter or Acceptance letter format.
- Recommended Video How to find Professor (Supervisor) : https://youtu.be/T8RQV5s3Ejs
- Step 3: Fill a CSC Online Application Form through Chinese Government Scholarship login.
- Recommended Link for CSC Online Registration Form through CSC student login: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- Video: How to fill application form: https://youtu.be/lq4-IyDYKXs
- There are three Scholarship Categories
- CSC Scholarship Category A
- CSC Scholarship Category B
- CSC Scholarship Category C
- CSC Scholarship Category A (Select it if you apply through Embassy)
- CSC Scholarship Category B (Select it if you apply via University)
- CSC Scholarship Category C (Select it if you apply through other sources)
- As you are applying directly to Chinese University, so you will select CSC Scholarship Category Type B in CSC Scholarship Online Application System during filling form
- Step 4: Complete “Physical Examination Record for Foreigner” form and also attach required reports with this Medical Form which is also called Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Step 5: Take the print and complete the list of the following Documents Note: Attest your all educational documents from the Notary Republic.
After Chinese government scholarship online application and another requirement, you have to Find the address of the University International Students Office and send documents to university after attaching with the printed form through some good courier service e.g., DHL (using their student package) etc. And you can mention on one page you are applying for CSC Scholarships under China Scholarship Council.