Full Chevening Masters Partner Awards: The Queen Mary University of London invites applications for the Chevening Partner Awards for Law open to international students for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study one of their one-year Masters courses.
Every year they host a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Awards, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds an additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Law (including Centre for Commercial Law Studies) is funding an additional 2 awards for 2019 entry.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Worth of Full Chevening Masters Partner Awards
- All Chevening awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- There is no difference in the value of Chevening and Chevening Partner Awards.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
Full Chevening Masters Partner Awards Eligibility
- Course: Any full-time 1-yr Master’s course in the School of Law.
- To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university.
- All Law courses are eligible for these two additional awards.
- Country: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for the Full Chevening Masters Partner Awards
- Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to the Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on the Chevening’s web pages.
- Applications for 2019 entry opened on 6th August and will likely close on 6th November.
- Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through our online portal in the normal way.
Deadline: applications close 6th November 2018