The University of Calgary is taking the initiative to educate students and that’s why it is offering the Fully-funded CRCC Asia International Internships programs.
The purpose of this educational award is to give a fully-funded program for Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities students who are studying or intending to study UCalgary in Canada.
A worthy opportunity for students
The University of Calgary was founded on 26 April 1966 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a public research university which composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers.
Why at this educational program? Through this educational opportunity, the students will have a chance to pursue their internship program in China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, or the UK. It will also provide good funding for all eligible students.
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided by StudentUniverse.
- Course Level: Any
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Award: Fully-funded award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25-50 awards are available
- Nationality: International
- Language: English
Fully-funded CRCC Asia International Internships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level program in the field of Architecture & Real estate, Business, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Green Technology, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology (IT), Journalism, Legal/Law, Logistics, Marketing (PR & Advertising), Media & Creative Industries, Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel & Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be between 18-25
- Be one of the communities (Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities)
- Be a University of Calgary student.
How to Apply for the Fully-funded CRCC Asia International Internships
The applicant must be a student of any degree level course at the University of Calgary.
Information Regarding the Award
- The students need to contact program advisor, Virginia Rayner for the grant. If participants are interested in the program, then they can submit a 300 words motivation statement for how this internship would impact your (student) professionally, personally, etc. And also a statement on why you (applicant) are applying for the grant and how are you (candidate) active in your community? Along with a resume to email@example.com.
- The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.