Fulbright Comexus Grants for US Candidates in Mexico
The Mexico-United States Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (COMEXUS) is inviting candidates to pursue their educational education by applying to the Fulbright Comexus Grants for US Candidates in Mexico.
Established on November 27, 1990, the Mexico-United States Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (COMEXUS) is a bi-national organization. It is an agreement signed between the governments of Mexico and the United States of America.
Why at this educational program? Through this educational program, the participants will have a chance to conduct their higher education at any academic institution in Mexico with a good amount of funding which will be beneficial for studies.
To support students, the studentship will provide monthly maintenance, one round-trip international air ticket for the grantee, book allowance, Fulbright medical benefit plan, commission’s assistance with the visa paperwork and additional dependent allowance.
- Course Level: Master or Ph.D. degree
- Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- University or Organization: COMEXUS
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The US Students
- The program can be taken in Mexico
- Language: Spanish
Fulbright Comexus Grants for US Candidates in Mexico Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The US participants are encouraged to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master or a Ph.D. degree program in all field study except Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Odontology at any Mexican university or institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria-
- The candidates must have a letter of affiliation from a Mexican academic institute
- Double citizenship students are also eligible to join
- How to Apply for the Fulbright Comexus Grants for US Candidates in Mexico: Before applying to this grant, students have to take admission in a master or a Ph.D. degree program at the university. After receiving an offer letter, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
Additional Details for Students
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have an MS/MA degree or currently enrolled in a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: Have excellent proficiency in the Spanish language.