If you are a high-potential student with the ambition to change your future, then you can become a part of the Gamuda Scholarship Program in Malaysia offered by the Gamuda.
The program aims to support outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at the best local universities in Malaysia.
Gamuda has awarded 410 scholarships to outstanding Malaysian students to fulfil their dreams and change their lives for the better, positively impacting their families and society.
Why should you join this program? They produce proficient all-rounder equipped with broad-based technical skills in their respective area of specialization. They also provide significant experience and knowledge through the internship leads to rewarding employment in their future career path.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Gamuda
- Department: NA
- Award: Covers tuition fees, living expenses and internship opportunities
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Gamuda Scholarship Program in Malaysia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics), Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management, Township & Urban Planning, Geometrics, Architecture, Property & Real Estate Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The bursaries are offered to those pursuing engineering, quantity surveying, township and urban planning, property and real estate management, geometrics and architecture.
- Malaysian IC holder, between 19 and 23.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extracurricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, a loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree program
- completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- How to Apply for the Gamuda Scholarship Program in Malaysia: For empowering with this educational award, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your Id card and transcripts of previous degree records.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, applicants must have minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good command of English.