Data61 CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia
The Data61 and CSIRO are inviting participants to gain the benefit from this outstanding Data61 CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia and take a step forward towards your bright future in Australia.
For undertaking a PhD degree program, these educational awards are activating for both the Australian and overseas candidates and aim to support their research at one of the best Australian Institute.
The Data61 is an organization in Australia and aims to shape the day-to-day behaviours and mindset here at Data61, allowing them to do the best work of their careers.
Why should go with this program? This program is giving you an opportunity to pursue your research degree program at one of the best research institute in Australia. For this program, it will provide you funding facility and also give you complete support in reaching your career goal.
There are two types of award available-
- The Data61 PhD award is a full stipend set at a rate equivalent to the Research Training Program base rate and indexed annually in line with the Australian Government Research Training Program.
- The Data61 Top-up support will provide additional support to participants who are government-funded, university-funded or third party funded and valued at $10,000 per annum (in exceptional circumstances Data61 can award up to $15,000 per annum).
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019, and October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The Data61 and CSIRO
- Department: NA
- Award: Full stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Data61 CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business and Psychology domains across fields such as optimisation, financial risk, privacy and information security, decision sciences, human-computer interaction, robotics, distributed systems, analytics and machine learning, imaging and computer vision, computational modelling, biological data science, data-driven cities, software systems and more.
- Admissible Criteria: Must demonstrate research potential through prior research experience and be a full-time participant at one of the partner university in Australia.
How to Apply for the Data61 CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia
The following steps will lead the way of applying to the program and for the award as well-
- Step 1- Find the Data61 supervisor or either your university supervisor may already have contacts in Data61.
- Step 2- Reserve your place in a PhD degree program at any of the partner university prior to applying for the Data61 award.
- Step 3- Complete the Data61 award application form and submit it with your curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, research proposal, and proof of contact with supervisors, and additional information.
- Remember that all the documents must be in a PDF file and the total of all the files 500MB.