Washington’s Fellowship 2018 – USA
Washington’s Fellowship 2018 – USA applications for the Barer Institute Fellowship are now being accepted for 2018.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Lower & Middle Income Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
About the Award: The Barer Institute selects annually three to four mid-career leaders from lower to middle income countries to enroll in the Sustainable International Development LL.M. Program and serve as change makers in their home countries upon graduation.
Eligibility: Candidate criteria include:
- Demonstrated need in the candidate’s home country for improved legal infrastructure in the areas of rule of law and governance, human rights, and/or economic development.
- A substantive study proposal (1-2 pages) addressing the demonstrated need.
- A first degree in law or equivalent.
- A commitment to return to the home country.
- Strong English skills. The following minimum score is required, (test scores must be less than two years old):
- 580 TOEFL
- 237 TOEFLC
- 92 TOEFLiBT
- Evidence of leadership skills.
- At least two letters of recommendation from legal professionals in the home country.
- Official transcripts and degree statements.
- Resume or CV.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply:
- Applicants may be required to participate in an interview via telephone or Skype.
- Please email application materials, and any questions you may have, to Barerifl@uw.edu.
Award Providers: The Barer Institute, University of Washington
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE