For recognizes and supports creative and academically strong students, the University of Canterbury is providing UC Product Design Scholarship in New Zealand, 2019.
The program is open for the highly qualified New Zealand and international students to pursue the undergraduate degree program in session 2019-2020.
Fab choice for New Zealand and international students
The University of Canterbury has award-winning and prestigious researchers who supervise postgraduate students and collaborate with other academics. It was ranked in the world’s top 500 universities in the academic ranking of world universities.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university gives you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get opportunities at every stage of their studies.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten opportunities are available.
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
UC Product Design Scholarship in New Zealand, 2019 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in Product Design
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance-level qualification. They must have studied at the secondary level in New Zealand, or overseas. Candidates must have the interest to pursue a degree in Product Design at the university.
- How to Apply for the UC Product Design Scholarship in New Zealand, 2019: For gaining this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for the qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC with qualifications gained outside of New Zealand, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.