South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship. The scholarship is open to international candidates.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia to study an undergraduate coursework program at UTS.
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities. As a dynamic university in central Sydney, it has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney– At UTS, candidates can develop their employability skills, as well as the knowledge and confidence vital for success. It offers great employment opportunities for candidates. It helps to identify and articulate student’s skills, knowledge, and experience in an appropriate and professional way.
South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship Description
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Scholarship Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The citizens of the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have completed in South East Asia one of the following: an Australian Year 12 qualification, a UTS recognized high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, a UTS recognized Australian Foundation Studies program. Candidate must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program and commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus.
How to apply for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must need to take admission at UTS in the course they want to study. The candidates who will meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documentation required for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, applicants must need to submit the application online through the university website.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English, they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing an English language test or program recognized by UTS.
- Benefits: The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fees for the course.