QU-MCI CLAUSEN Research Fellowship for Advanced Public Health in Qatar, 2017
The Qatar University and Micro-clinic International (MCI) is seeking excellent applicants for its Research Fellowship in Advanced Public Health. The fellowship is exclusively open for Qatari applicants.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide an opportunity for young researchers.
Qatar University is a public university in Qatar. As of 2014, there are over 16,000 students. Courses are taught in Arabic or English.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in management and public health.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The fellow will be given a cost of living stipend. The fellow will not be an employee of QU or MCI and therefore is not entitled to employee wages and benefits.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Qatar
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Interest and experience in research trial administration and management
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail and meets deadlines on time
- Experience dealing with databases and large volumes of electronic data
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with community stakeholders
- Degree in public health or health sciences is a plus
- Experience with data analysis and statistics is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus
Nationality: Qatari applicants can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Please email your CV, an unofficial transcript, a one-page cover letter, and a list of three references toleslielang-at-microclinics.org and leilamakarechi-at-microclinics.org.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so applicants are encouraged to apply early.8