International Awards at American University in Bulgaria
A good education makes an individual develop personally, economically as well as socially. Keeping this in mind, the American University in Bulgaria is providing the International Awards at American University in Bulgaria for the academic year 2020-21.
The purpose of the program program is to attract talented aspirants who want to pursue bachelors degree coursework at the university.
Nice offer for Eastern Europe and Central Asian students to get fund for undergraduate study in Bulgaria.
Opened in 1991, the American University in Bulgaria is a private university which is located in Bulgaria. The university offers undergraduate degree program and is accredited both in the U.S. and in Bulgaria.
Why at the American University in Bulgaria? Bulgaria’s university educates students of high-potential in a community of academic excellence and diversity in serving the needs of the region and the world.
The American University in Bulgaria will provide the three awards of award amount $2500 for students.
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: American University in Bulgaria
- Department: NA
- Award: $2500
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bulgaria
International Awards at American University in Bulgaria Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from post-communist regions of Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded based on academic achievement and demonstration of need and have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at American University in Bulgaria: For empowering with this educational award, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework via the common application or common application at the American university.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the resume or professional CV, two letters of recommendations, academic transcripts from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the standardised TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge ESOL CPE scores sent directly from the respective testing agency to AUBG Admissions Office, and fulfil the other language requirements of the university.