Duke Robertson program in the United States
Duke Robertson program in the United States: The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program invests Young leaders who demonstrate extraordinary potential and strive to make transformational contributions to society.
Students of all citizenships and nationalities currently in their first-year undergraduate or freshman year of study Duke University are invited to apply or join Duke Robertson Scholars Leadership Program in the United States.
A worthy offer to study at Duke University with full tuition, room and board and fees for up to 6 semesters.
The RSL Program is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment in all of its activities and operations. It also is devoted to maintaining a community which thrives on collaboration, represents diversity, and encourages dialogue.
Why at Duke University? While studying at this university, aspirants can get plentiful undergraduate to research opportunities in cutting-edge facilities. The university puts emphasis on the study aboard program to increase global awareness of students.
- Winning students will join the Robertson Cohort for Community Summer, and
- Students will receive full tuition, room and board and fees for up to six (6) semesters and are eligible for the same summer funding opportunities as students selected in the High School process.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Application will open on 1 December and close on 1 February.
- Provider: Robertson Scholars Leadership Program
- Award: Full tuition, room and board and fees for up to six (6) semesters
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken at Duke University in the United States
Duke Robertson program in the United States Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications open for US students as well as international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate or high school study in any subject offered by Duke
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students of all citizenships and nationalities may apply
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA after the first semester at UNC or Duke
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Cannot be a transfer student
- Only students in their first-year/freshman year of study
- Current Merit Scholars at UNC and Duke are not eligible
- Students with outside scholarships may apply
- Students may apply regardless of whether they applied as High School students
- As long as you apply for first-year undergraduate admission to one or both of these universities (Duke and UNC), you are eligible to apply for the Robertson.
- How to Apply for the Duke Robertson program in the United States : Applicants must submit the Robertson Scholars online application (application will open in December). The application requires students to self-report either their SAT or ACT scores.
- Supporting Documents: Students will need to provide certain details from your transcript in the application (e.g., GPA, SAT/ACT, AP/IB scores), an official transcript as part of your university admissions application to Duke, and 2 letters of recommendation – one recommendation letter must be from a current faculty member at Duke.
- Entry Requirements: All students are considered equally regardless of their state or country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good English skills (writing, reading, and speaking)