Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020: The Dr Reddy’s Foundation is proud to announce the Sashakt program for high-calibre applicants for the academic year 2020-21.
The program aims to encourage young Indian women who are enrolled in the bachelors of science degree program across India.
Nice opportunity for Indian students.
Founded in 1996, Dr Reddy’s Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, focused on enhancing the dignity and well-being of socially and economically vulnerable people. Its mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options.
Why should you join this program? They Encourage and support young, academically bright girls to pursue science studies. They also financially empower rurally and economically challenged girls to access the best science education in India.
The support will provide Rs 2,40,000 for three years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and necessary living costs.
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Dr Reddy’s Foundation
- Department: NA
- Award: 2,40,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: B.Sc degree in basic/ natural science courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Scholarship applies to Indian girl students in the first-year graduation in 2020-21 academic session in the listed colleges in India and enrolled in basic/ natural science courses.
- Students must be securing admissions in any of the 12 listed science colleges.
- How to Apply for the Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020: To apply for the award, you need to have an admission offer in any one of the colleges. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the Income Tax Returns of their parents/guardian(s) or in the alternative, Bank Statements of parents/guardian or Income Certificate issued by Government.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have an excellent command of the English language.