ANU College of Business & Economics Merit Scholarship
ANU College of Business & Economics Merit Scholarship: Did you know that giving a perfect start for your career is very important? Therefore you can do this by applying to this ANU College of Business & Economics International Merit program in Australia.
This Merit Award is available for all international candidates and aims to cover their undergraduate course tuition fee at ANU.
The Australian National University was established in 1946 as a national research university. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? At ANU, the participant will have all the facilities for building a bright future and making their dream come true. Besides that, they will also get complete support and perfect guidance from their teachers.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Business & Economics
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
ANU College of Business & Economics Merit Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program for foundation studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be an applicant who defines under the terms of education services for overseas students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has received an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College which is to commence in the teaching period for which the applicant is offered this Scholarship.
- How To Apply for the ANU College of Business & Economics Merit Scholarship: There is no separate application required for the grant; all eligible students who enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of your application, the university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, curriculum vitae, and nationality proof.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to demonstrate their English language ability and satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
The educational award will provide the 50% discount on the tuition fee.