SPIE Oil/Gas Recruits Specilaist/Console Operator
SPIE Oil/Gas Recruits Specilaist/Console Operator: Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history. Our extensive field experience, combined with the broad competencies of our specialists and a worldwide global presence, has allowed SPIE Oil & Gas Services to be what we are today: a major player in the supply of technical expertise for the Oil & Gas industry. We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
DCS Commissioning Specilaist/Console Operator
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Participate to the witnessing of the Control room
- Participate to the review of the OTS
- Relieving the head operator and rotation in all positions to maintain skills when qualified
- To control continuous operation of the units under his care
- To execute appropriate processes needed for start, operation and interruption of an installation / equipment or a production unit, in compliance with procedures and instructions
- To ensure implementation of operation procedures and safety and environment rules
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- Technical Diploma or 5years’additional experience or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10years’ofexperience in operating and Commissioning of the field of Refinery/Petrochemicals.
- Atleast 10years’experience in a similar positon in the field of refinery handling plant related to Plant Control Room Operation activities.
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (HCK,HDU/HRU/HCU/SGU, SRU/ARU, HSRU,GODU, MAFP, FCC/NHT and Steam/Air/N2/WW/CW/FW/H.FLARE/FGRU).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of refinery operating process
- Downstream Oil & Gas Industry
- Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning
All employees are required to fulfill their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regards Health &Safety responsibilities are set our in the Health & Safety Policy.
Please note the job holders are going to be based in KUWAIT working for SPIE Group.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application