RMIT University Gavin Teague Memorial International Funding
Would you like to study in Australia? Make your dream come true by applying for RMIT University Gavin Teague Memorial International Funding in Australia.
The studentship is available for the brilliant international students to pursue the bachelor degree coursework in the field of Arts (Fine Art) for the academic year 2019-2020.
Great opportunity for Australian and international students
RMIT University is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students. It is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? While studying at this university, candidates can enhance their qualification and prepare them for a future career. It gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $1300.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2019
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Award: $1300
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia citizen or an international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
RMIT University Gavin Teague Memorial International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in the field of Arts (Fine Art)
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in your second or third year of the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (BP201) at RMIT in 2020. Candidate must be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as: receiving a Government tested low-income benefit or having a Centre link Health Care Card, having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study experiencing difficult family circumstances.
- Candidate must have relocated from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT, were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia and have completed your secondary education at a School Network Access Program school.
- How to Apply for the RMIT University Gavin Teague Memorial International Funding: If you are interested in this education award then you are needed to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to provide different types of evidence and material to support their application.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.