Ladlas Prince Graduate Proposal Writers
Ladlas Prince Graduate Proposal Writers: Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities and program.
Graduate Proposal Writer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years max
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Media / Advertising / Branding
We are adding to our league of growth achievers, mindset re-engineering and process-oriented team. Ladlas Prince is recruiting focused, agile, trainable, teachable and detailed-oriented young graduates for the post of a proposal writer. If you fall out of any of the descriptive as above, then, this position is not for you!
We are an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advisory, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities.
Location:Ibadan, Oyo State
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources, coordinate submissions and collections, and identify and communicate risks associated with such proposals
- Review contents required to develop proposals and requisite kickoff materials
- Develop proposal outlines, guidelines and schedule in response to solicitations
- Review/rewrite proposal inputs and coordinate with management personnel to ensure accuracy
- Create and maintain a proposal library/database – both hard copy and electronic
- Work alongside with other departments of the organization like the sales department, IT department, accounts department etc. for business development
- Manages all the activities related to the proposal writing and any other related duties as directed by the superiors.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- May assist in preparing statistical summaries and reports.
- May assist Business Development Team with other forms of communication/solicitation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must be a Graduate, preferably possess a minimum of bachelor degree in English Language, Journalism, Marketing and other Social Science Discipline
- Candidates “MUST” have completed NYSC, and have 0 – 2 years of experience
- If not above, a proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable
- Interested candidate must be below 27 years of age
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation, communication and writing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Strong ability to summarize data concisely
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines and
- A good computing skill (usage and terms)
- Fully resident in Ibadan or personally take up residency in Ibadan
Interested and qualified candidates should SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS by clicking the Apply Now Button6