Kyung Hee University International Funding
If you are considering to study abroad but craving for funding then here is a valuable opportunity for you. Kyung Hee University International Funding is offering scholarships for brilliant international students in South Korea.
The grant is available for those sparkling candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor degree coursework at the university in session 2020-2021.
Fab choice for international students to study in South Korea
Kyung Hee University offers comprehensive education from kindergarten through graduate school. It is known for its prestigious College of Korean Medicine, which is considered a leading school in traditional Korean medicine and other traditional Asian medical practices.
Why at Kyung Hee University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the benefit from individual coaching sessions and a platform for sustained business progression. It gives students an opportunity to identify their career goals and paths.
The studentship will give full and half tuition fee according to the student’s eligibility.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Kyung Hee University
- Department: NA
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
Kyung Hee University International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree courses work at the university in their chosen subject area for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply for the Kyung Hee University International Funding: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at the university, aspirants are required to hold their high school degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.