High Achievers International Scholarship 2020-2021
The University of Nottingham Malaysia is offering the High Achievers International Scholarship 2020-2021 opportunity for helping candidates in order to start their educational journey in Malaysia.
The educational award is open for high achieving International and Malaysian participants who are applying to a foundation or an undergraduate degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia.
A good opportunity for all international and Malaysian students
The University of Nottingham Malaysia has been ranked as “excellent” or tier 5 in a scale of tier 1-6 and is classified as a private institution. It is a franchised branch campus of the University of Nottingham.
Why at the University of Nottingham Malaysia? At this university, the participants will learn from some of the best university teachers. It offers a huge range of degree level course and also helps them in developing their personality according to this world.
The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.
- Course Level: Foundation and Undergraduate course
- Application Deadline: September 24, 2019, for International and November 1, 2019, for Malaysian students (for December 2019 intake).
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International and Malaysia
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Language: English
High Achievers International Scholarship 2020-2021 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and International participants are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a foundation (Arts, Business, Engineering, and Science) and an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive a place to study a program at the university.
- How to Apply for the High Achievers International Scholarship 2020-2021: There is no additional application for the grant, after being enrolled in a foundation or an undergraduate degree program at the university. The participants will automatically be considered for the award
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the students might ask to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the qualification requirement according to the course-
- For Foundation Course: Participants must obtain 8A’s and above in their SPM and 7A in the GCSE/IGCSE.
- For Undergraduate Course: A-level: 3A’s, excluding General Studies, IB: 36 points and above (6, 6, 6 at Higher Level), STPM: 3A’s, excluding General Studies (A-minus will not be considered as equivalent to an A) or UEC: 7A’s, including language options.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have excellent proficiency in the English language.