Abedian Foundation International Scholarship in Australia
Desiring to pursue your career in the field of Architecture and Built Environment? Good News! The Abedian Foundation is awarding Master of Architecture Abedian Foundation International Scholarship in Australia at Bond University in Australia.
The studentship is available for the brilliant aspirants from all nationalities to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Abedian Foundation has focused its efforts on supporting key areas of research, education, and health to create enduring, community-based relationships. It supports the initiatives of independent school programs.
Why at Bond University? While studying at this university, you can get a collaborative environment where you can work on a project, taking it from initial idea through to execution.
The bursary will provide the 100% tuition remission.
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- University or Organization: Abedian Foundation
- Department: NA
- Award: 100% tuition remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded annually
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Australia
Abedian Foundation International Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Architecture and Built Environment
- Admissible Criteria: Grants are awarded on academic merit to successful applicants commencing the Master of Architecture program at Bond University. Applicant must be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies and accepted for admission and offered a place in the Master of Architecture degree.
- How to Apply for the Abedian Foundation International Scholarship in Australia: For joining this program, candidates are recommended to take admission to the postgraduate degree coursework at the Bond University. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a portfolio of relevant work produced during Bachelor degree candidature in support of the application.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for admission.