Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships in New Zealand
Sparkling aspirants from Brunei and Singapore are invited to apply for the Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships in New Zealand administrated by the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The award is available to students from Brunei and Singapore countries who want to pursue the Ph.D. degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
A wonderful option for Brunei and Singapore students to get a PhD in New Zealand with a study fund.
Victoria University of Wellington offers a broad range of other courses. It is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? The university gives candidates an opportunity to get connected with employers and the community and prepare for their future employment. Here students can develop their skills and experiences through its programs.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to $23,500.
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Award: $23,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: Students from Brunei and Singapore
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei and Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have an outstanding academic track record in a relevant discipline. Candidates will be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with academic distinction equivalent to a First Class Honors degree at a New Zealand University.
How to Apply for the Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships in New Zealand
For capturing this beneficial opportunity, claimants are recommended to take affirmation in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After receiving an offer of admission, seekers can submit the online award application form which will be available after their enrollment.
Before enrolling in the PhD degree coursework, you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.