Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
Unlock your opportunities with a Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship at Southern Cross University. This grant celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending SCU.
The program is open to all international students who wish to full-time study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree with either one of the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus at SCU.
As multi-campus university on Australia‘s east coast, Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. SCU offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
Why at Southern Cross University? To give you a better education, SCU constantly reviews degrees and pathway programs to make sure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to forge your twenty-first-century career.
The program will provide $5000 as a reduction in tuition fee for full-time study.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Award: $5000 for the reduction in tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (8 units per year) at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants
- Be an international onshore student wanting to full-time degree study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour.
- Must be not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, India or Nepal
- Candidates must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Students must fulfil all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity
How to Apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
The candidate who wants to apply for this opportunity are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- To apply, you need to download the application form and submit with International Application for Admission form to:- email@example.com and apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the document details before start application.
- Admission Requirements: Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university as – For undergraduate entry applicants must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade for the program for which they have applied. For postgraduate entry, candidates must have a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.