Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships, Bristol UK, 2018
Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships, Bristol UK, 2018 – The University of Bristol in the UK invites applications from exceptional career researchers for The Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships for Researchers in UK for 2018. They offer up to six two-year fellowships focused in Humanities, Arts and Social Science (ref: ACAD102969) and nine four-year fellowships focused in STEMM (ref: ACAD102970).
The Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships scheme offers an exciting opportunity for exceptional early-career researchers to advance their research careers, and support our strategic priorities which include but are not limited to our seven Specialist Research Institutes.
These institutes are addressing the grand challenges facing our world today including the health of populations, cardiovascular research, poverty, migration and mobility, advanced composite materials, quantum information science and biodesign. You will find further information about these and our other strategic priorities on our website:(www.bristol.ac.uk/vc-fellows/about/).
Worth of Award
- Salary: £36,613 – £47,722
- REF 2014 ranked Bristol among the UK’s top research universities and we are committed to developing our research staff. As a Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, you will have access to our cutting-edge facilities and become part of our outstanding academic community receiving a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and start-up funding.
- Expert supervision and mentoring.
- Personal and career development support.
- Support to increase the impact of your research.
- The opportunity to lead and direct your own research programme.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
- We welcome applications from internal and external candidates, including individuals who have taken a career break due to maternity, paternity, adoption leave, illness or other exceptional circumstances.
- Candidates with an existing permanent academic position are considered to have achieved the aims of the scheme and will not be eligible to apply.
Suitable candidates will have:
- a PhD in a relevant field or equivalent;
- started to establish a reputation for top quality research;
- strong leadership qualities and an enthusiasm for developing skills in teaching, leadership, impact development and engagement;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applications close by 11:59 pm on 14th January 2018.