UNSW Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding
UNSW Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding: To encourage and assist Indigenous Australian students, the University of New South Wales is granting Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The fund is established for the high achieving candidate to pursue the full-time undergraduate study in the UNSW Business School.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees in different subject areas and 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, candidates can get a careers database and advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
Each candidate will get an amount worth up to $13,000.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Award: $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
UNSW Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to be accepted into a full-time undergraduate program in the UNSW Business School for the academic year 2019-2020.
- How to Apply for the UNSW Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background.