University of West London PhD Scholarships 2020
University of West London PhD Scholarships 2020: Applications are invited from Nigerian citizens who wish to undertake a 3-year full-time PhD course in the area of demographic ageing, healthy ageing, gerontology, and elderly care management in Nigeria.
This scholarship is supported by a collaborative research initiative between the University of West London (UWL), UK, and the Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria in the context of the HEPIQ-C project. The candidate will be expected to enrol as a UWL research student in January 2020 and will be based in the UK for the full duration of the research.
The scholarship includes:
PhD fee waiver at the international rate
Tax-free stipend of £15,000 per annum.
Course Level: PhD
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: 3 Years
University of West London PhD Scholarships 2020 Eligibility:
Applicants will need:
- a good first degree (first or upper second class) in the field of health or social sciences;
- a Masters degree (MA, MSc, MBA or MRes) with merit or distinction;
- an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a score of 6.5;
- to be a Nigerian citizen;
- to have a strong commitment to improving Nigerian health and wellbeing both during and after the PhD.
How to Apply for the University of West London PhD Scholarships 2020: To apply, you need to submit the following documentation to email@example.com using the heading “PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing”:
- international student application form;
- research proposal in the region of 1000-1500 words;
- a sample of any publications;
- a personal statement which explains why you are interested in the scholarship transcript of your highest qualification;
- evidence of your IELTS score.
Read further information on the entry requirement and how to apply here.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.