University of Waterloo Entrepreneurship International Award: With the purpose of providing financial support to the deserving candidates, the University of Waterloo is providing Ali Arts Entrepreneurship Award in Canada.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It is most famous for its cooperative education (co-op) programs. It also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why at the University of Waterloo? The university provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. Here students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through its employee career advisors.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2,500.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and International student
- The award can be taken in Canada
University of Waterloo Entrepreneurship International Award Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Accounting and Financial Mgmt, Anthropology, Classical Studies, Communication Arts, Economics, English Language and Literature, Fine Arts, French Studies, Germanic and Slavic Studies, Global Business and Digital Arts, History, International Trade, Italian Studies, Liberal Studies, Medieval Studies, Music, Peace and Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Russian and European Studies, Sexuality, Marriage and Family Studies, Social Development Studies, Sociology and Legal Studies, Spanish and Latin American Studies, Women’s Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement.
- How to Apply for the University of Waterloo Entrepreneurship International Award: For earning this education award, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.