University of South Australia Study Grants in Australia: For providing financial support to the undergraduate students, the University of South Australia is offering Study Grants for the brilliant Australian students.
The fund is available for those outstanding candidates who wish enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community. It is globally connected and engaged in helping solve the problems of industry and the professions.
Why at the University of South Australia? While studying at this university, candidates can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career. It empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field
The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enroll in an undergraduate program full-time or part-time with a minimum of 50% load (9 units per half year) and have not already completed the requirements of a program of study equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s or higher level award.
- How to Apply for the University of South Australia Study Grants in Australia: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary via the SATAC website.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide evidence of low socio-economic background, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For admission to the University of South Australia program, are expected to be proficient in English.