University of Queensland Thomas A Plein Endowed Funding: With the purpose of encouraging US students, the University of Queensland is giving the Thomas A Plein Endowed funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. It is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. It is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $3000.
- Course Level: Bachelor, postgraduate and honors degree
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the US
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and honors degree in Business and Economics, Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enroll in an Approved Program administered by the Schools of Business, Economics or Law at the University of Queensland.
- How to Apply for the University of Queensland Thomas A Plein Endowed Funding: For catching this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.