University of Queensland Schwarzman International funding
Get scholarships to finance your study abroad in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving University of Queensland Schwarzman International funding for the brightest Australian and international students.
The award is available for students from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree program in all subject areas for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of ’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
The grant will provide full tuition, fees, room, and board, travel to and from Beijing, in-country study tours, required books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance and a personal stipend.
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Application Deadline: September 26, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
University of Queensland Schwarzman International funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to be enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1 of their enrollment year. Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
How to Apply for the University of Queensland Schwarzman International funding
You will be able to gain a conditional admission for a postgraduate degree program after meeting the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the resume (2-page maximum), transcripts/academic records essays (2) and letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.