University of Otago Master’s Research Funding
Do you want to support your education in New Zealand? The University of Otago Master’s Research Funding is an exciting opportunity for high achieving Domestic or Australian students to further their master studies at the University of Otago.
Valuable option to get a master research degree at the University of Otago with financial help.
The University of Otago provides funding to support domestic and international students to complete a degree in New Zealand. Otago offers a wide range of study options nationally and internationally.
Why at the University of Otago? A degree from Otago prepares you for the globally connected, involved and fast-paced world. At Otago, you will get academic excellence and outstanding student experience.
There are up to 60 awards available. The University of Otago’s Master Research Award provides funding up to NZ$15,000 stipend per annum for domestic tuition fees waiver that excludes student services fee and insurance.
- Course Level: Master
- Application Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: Graduate Research School
- Award: NZ$15,000 stipend per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 60 annually
- Nationality: Domestic or Australian
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
University of Otago Master’s Research Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across New Zealand and Australia are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Applicants must obtain their first Master’s qualification
- Candidate must be domestic students or Australian students
- Students must be undertaking a thesis-based Master’s
- How to Apply for the University of Otago Master’s Research Funding: Applications are made online through the eVision portal. When applying for admission, choose the right award for your Otago Master’s degree. Once you complete your application for access to the program, you will receive an alert in your eVision portal inviting you to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an original or certified copy of the transcript from their university.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements for postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency requirements, and other program-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet Otago’s English language proficiency requirements to apply for a master program.