University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship
Education gives students knowledge of the world around them and changes them into something better. Hence reviewing this importance of the study, the University of Maine is presenting the University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship in the United States.
The university is opening this award for high achieving international students and has the purpose of supporting those who have a dream of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine.
The University of Maine is the states largest and the only institution in Maine classified as a research university (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It is a public research university which was established in 1865.
Why at the University of Maine? Umaine help candidates in creating success stories with world-class faculty members internationally recognized research. It also provides a friendly and safe atmosphere for study.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them an award of US$10,000 per academic year.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: November 1 (for Spring session) and December 1 (for Fall session)
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Award: US$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in the US
- Language: English
University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Overseas first-year and transfer bachelor applicants are eligible to consider for this grant.
- How to Apply for the University of Maine International Flagship Scholarship: To be considered for this grant, no formal application is required. The participants only need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For studying a bachelor degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.