University of Essex Bahrain Regional Scholarship: The University of Essex is currently hosting an incredible Regional program for career-minded Bahrain students. The award is available for students applying for the undergraduate degree program for the academic year of 2020-21.
Through this opportunity, the university hopes to fulfil its objective of supporting talented Bahrain students financially, so that they can pursue their education at the University of Essex without any hurdle.
The University of Essex is a public research university based in the heart of Colchester, England. Came into existence in 1963, it has started admitting students for the very first time in 1964. It is divided into three campuses and offers different types of courses available for students.
Why study at the University of Essex? UE is one of the eight young universities of England. As of 2018, it was named “University of the Year” by Times Higher Education Awards. It is primarily known for excellence in research and social science.
The award amount is £3,000 that will be provided as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2020.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bahrain nationality
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Essex Bahrain Regional Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students with Bahrain nationality are welcome.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To avail this lucky chance, you will need to meet up the eligibility criteria:
- Must be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Must be entirely self-funding your studies
- Must be a national of and resident in Bahrain
- Must be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2020-21
- Open for 2020-21 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2020.
- How to Apply for the University of Essex Bahrain Regional Scholarship: Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form for the opportunity . All academic applications will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an undergraduate program of the University of Essex. To get more info on how to apply, check here.
- Supporting Documents: The official transcripts and certificates can be used as a part of the original application and as evidence of grade.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, you will need a form that will only through the course you want to apply. In short, firstly, you will have to choose the course to get form.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements vary by course and level of the study. Detailed information can be found here.