University of Edinburgh Ailie Donald Funding: Want to advance your career with a master degree? Here, you have the right opportunity to apply for the Ailie Donald Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh has the third largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom. It has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh. It is ranked 20th in the world by the 2020 QS World University Rankings and 7th best in Europe by the Times Higher Education Ranking.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
The bursary will cover the UK/EU rate of tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic year.
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Edinburgh Ailie Donald Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in English Language, Research English Language, Linguistics and Research Linguistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- How to Apply for the University of Edinburgh Ailie Donald Funding: In order to gain this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can access the application form via MyEd web-based information portal at .
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.