University of Alabama International Student Scholarships
The University of Alabama is delighted to announce the University of Alabama International Student Scholarships for brilliant students for the academic year 2020-21.
Founded as a public research university in 1820, the University of Alabama is the oldest and largest university in Alabama. Through its 13 academic divisions, it offers various bachelors, masters, Education Specialist, and doctoral degrees program.
Why at the University of Alabama? The university is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and service. It will play an integral role in contributing to the atmosphere, diverse culture, and traditions. They will also enhance the skills of students in their chosen area of work.
- For Presidential Scholarship: $26,000 (For 32-36 ACT or 1420-1600 SAT and GPA3.50+)
- UA Scholar Scholarship: $20,000 (For 30-31 ACT or 1360-1410 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 29 ACT or 1330-1350 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 30-36 ACT or 1360-1600 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
- Collegiate Scholarship: $10,000 (For 28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 27 ACT or 1260-1290 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 28-29 ACT or 1300-1350 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: December 15.
- University or Organization: University of Alabama
- Department: NA
- Award: $8,000-$26,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
University of Alabama International Student Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, you have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. International aspirants are eligible to apply
- How to Apply for the University of Alabama International Student Scholarships: For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously recommended for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of your passport, relevant visa and immigration documents which includes PR card, current visa, and unofficial transcript copies from every secondary school you have attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA, standardized test scores of ACT and SAT, also required to fulfil the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English Proficiency test score:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL code 1830
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test of English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university