UNE Residential Financial Assistance International Scholarships
Students who are in need of accommodation grant can apply for the UNE Residential Financial Assistance International Scholarships presenting by the University of New England.
These educational bursaries are available for both Australian and International students and aim to help them in covering their resident fees at the University of New England in Australia.
Worthy opportunity for foreign candidates
Established in 1938, the University of New England is a public university with approximately 22500 higher education candidates in Australia. It is the first Australian university founded outside a state capital city.
Why at the University of New England? UNE offers more than $5 million in scholarships, prizes, and bursaries and more than $18 million for staff and students involved in the research. It also provides the best educational facilities for students.
The bursary will provide the 50% discount on residential fees (up to a maximum value of $5,000).
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of New England
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to a maximum value of $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
UNE Residential Financial Assistance International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: available for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must demonstrate the financial need.
- A student is living or intending to live in a UNE Residential College (excludes St Alberts College).
How to Apply for the UNE Residential Financial Assistance International Scholarships
- The participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a copy of the Centrelink statement or their income tax return along with their parent’s income tax return. A letter from an authorized person that comments on the participant’s financial condition.
- Statement of case outlining that, “What impact will NOT be receiving the program have on your studies? And what special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? Eg. Financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantages.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must have excellent proficiency in the English language.