ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney is presenting applications for its ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarship for the session 2020/21 in the United Kingdom.
The award is open to outstanding students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka who wish to pursue the master’s degree at the university.
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also offers a wide selection of accommodation which is far from the campus as well as the campus of student villages.
Why at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students will still work independently and usually get to shape the project to your interests. It offers world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels.
The scholars will receive 50% off tuition fees for a master’s degree at the University of Liverpool.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for MSc Programmes in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme.
- Work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously study at a highly ranked university.
- How to Apply for the ULMS Indian Subcontinent Excellence Scholarship: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you can automatically consider this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). International students who have achieved AAB in their A levels or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.