Udacity Bertelsmann Technology International Program
Do you want to learn in-demand Data, AI, and Cloud computing skills? At Udacity, the Udacity Bertelsmann Technology International Program is open that funded by Bertelsmann Company. Applications are invited from interested learners 18 years of age or older!
The program is a two-stage award that opens to all students who are interested in Cloud Computing, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence. The purpose of the program is to increase learning opportunities in emerging technologies to students across the globe.
Wonderful offer to win a full award for study in Cloud Computing, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
As a Media, Services and Education Company, Bertelsmann operates in about 50 countries around the world. The mission of the Udacity is to power careers through tech education.
- Course Level: Online Course
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Udacity, Inc. and Bertelsmann
- Department: NA
- Award: Full-time
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15000
- Nationality: International
Udacity Bertelsmann Technology International Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available in Cloud Engineering, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Applicant must be interested in Cloud Computing, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Both Bertelsmann employees and the general public are encouraged to apply for one of the three tech learning paths: Cloud, Data, or AI.
- Recipients should be prepared to invest about 3-5 hours per week during the Challenge Course and about 5–10 hours per week during the Nanodegree programs.
- Whether beginners with necessary computer skills or an experienced programmer, they invite any learner to apply for a scholarship to one of three subject areas: Cloud Engineering, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence
- How to Apply for the Udacity Bertelsmann Technology International Program: The program takes place 100% online. While applying, make sure to select the track—AI, Data, or Cloud—of most interest to you and for which you are best qualified. Students can work wherever they want, as long as they have a working internet connection.
- Entry Requirements: To participate in Udacity Nanodegree programs and courses, make sure your computer or mobile device meets the minimum requirements.
- Language Requirement: English is the language for the Challenge Courses and all Udacity Nanodegree programs.