UC Emerging Leaders’ International Funding
Studying in New Zealand can be expensive for you, but luckily the University of Canterbury is providing UC Emerging Leaders’ International Funding for International Students.
Approximately 150 opportunities are available for the dazzling candidates from all around the world to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Canterbury is the second institution in New Zealand providing tertiary-level education. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university gives you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get opportunities at every stage of their studies. It will enhance their qualification and prepare them for a future career.
Each successful scholar will get an amount worth up to $6,000.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150 bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
UC Emerging Leaders’ International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to complete or be completing, a University Entrance qualification or equivalent, and have studied at secondary level in the year of application.
- How to Apply for the UC Emerging Leaders’ International Funding: To get involved in this studentship, requisites must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will get an enrollment at UC, you can apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to attach the copies of previous degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), and one copy of a selected written work.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.