The New York Film Academy is an academy located in the United States that was founded in 1992. It is expanding its curriculum as well as its global presence, with five established campuses and many destination programs worldwide.
Why at the New York Film Academy? They propagate visual literacy and visual storytelling through hands-on intensive learning. It seeks to make visual storytelling education accessible to the most diverse spectrum of students so that they may one day serve the visual storytelling arts as industry leaders.
The New York Film Academy will provide a reduction in tuition fees for students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: New York Film Academy
- Department: NA
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Tuition Assistance at New York Film Academy, USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: United States.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in film-making, producing, photography, documentary film-making, game design, graphic design, digital editing, virtual reality, acting for film, screenwriting, cinematography, 3d animation, broadcast journalism, musical theater, ESL
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment
- demonstrate financial need
- How to Apply for the Tuition Assistance at New York Film Academy, USA: For applying, aspirants are needed to register in the bachelors or masters degree program at the academy. After taking affirmation, you can download the application form and submit it to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Provide an essay discussing your financial situation, and why you have a specific financial need for tuition assistance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma or acceptable equivalent with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English language proficiency.