If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a higher education, then you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Tokopedia Scholarship at Binus University in Indonesia.
Funded by the Tokopedia Company, the program is open for the brilliant aspirants from Indonesia to support their education to a higher level for the academic year 2019-2020.
Fab choice for Indonesian students
As an Indonesian technology company, Tokopedia encourages millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Its vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. It has a mission to democratize commerce through technology.
Why at Binus University? The university provides a student career opportunity in the different industries is introduced in which students will be prepared throughout the four years of study. It supports students in building on their knowledge and practical skills as well as engaging with the industry.
Each candidate will be awarded tuition fee for 2 semesters, graduation fee, books allowance of Rp1.000.000 for each semester and a monthly allowance of Rp3.000.000.
- Course Level: High-level degree
- Application Deadline: September 26, 2019
- University or Organization: Tokopedia Company
- Department: NA
- Award: Tuition fee, graduation fee, books allowance, and a monthly allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Tokopedia Scholarship at Binus University in Indonesia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree in the field of Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be interested in the development of Technology in the internet industry, be a 5th-semester student from the described fields.
How to Apply for the Tokopedia Scholarship at Binus University in Indonesia
For grasping this valuable opportunity, aspirants are needed to take admission in a higher degree program at the Binus University. After being accepted, seekers can submit the online award application form.
For being enrolled at Binus, seekers are demanded to maintain the minimum cumulative GPA is 3.30 out of 4.00, and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the scanned version of GPA transcript from the latest semester, an essay detailing how the internet can shape a better Indonesia and how this program can help you to make an impact through technology in 400-500 words in English, CV and ID and student card.
- Language Requirements: All seekers must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for joining the program.