The Friends of Mary Seacole International Funding
Pursuing studies in this technical world is getting harder day by day. Considering this in mind, the University of West London is offering the The Friends of Mary Seacole International Funding in the UK.
The study education award is available for attracting the UK, EU, and International candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Healthcare, UWL.
In 1992, the Polytechnic of West London became a university and adopted the name Thames Valley University. It is a public university which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London.
Why at the University of West London? At this university, the participants will have an opportunity to undertake their studies in the guidance of highly experienced teachers and researchers along with many personality development events, and workshops.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate course
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of West London
- Department: College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Healthcare
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
The Friends of Mary Seacole International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Healthcare, UWL.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- They should attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- How to Apply for the The Friends of Mary Seacole International Funding: The participants are requested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the award application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to-
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- University of West London
- St Mary’s Road
- Ealing, London
- W5 5RF
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit copies of their academic transcripts, copy of the passport, language ability proof, and copy of degree transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: A qualification equivalent UK high school degree for a bachelor program and an undergraduate degree for a master’s course are essential.
- Language Requirement: The candidates whose mother tongue is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on-
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Personal statements